The Servants of Charity priest and brother seeks to be formed “by the Ways of the Heart”:
- In conformity to Jesus Christ – poor, chaste and obedient – in his total self-giving.
- To walk in the footsteps of St. Louis Guanella – Father of the Poor.
- Toward an integral human, spiritual and charismatic formation.
Our Spirit is to love the Father revealed in the Heart of Christ pierced on the cross and present in the Eucharist and the poor whom we serve.
- The Eucharist celebrated daily is the source and center of our life
- Devotion to Mary honored as Mother of Divine Providence
- Fidelity to the Church
- Protecting and promoting the dignity of the human person
- Fraternal life in the spirit of the Holy Family
Our mission is to spread the merciful love of God the Father by serving the poor:
- children and youth
- people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- in parishes and with migrants
…as our motto says, “In all things love.”
We are present in many countries: North, Central and South America, Africa, Asia and Europe. As our founder said, “The whole world is your homeland.” We see the suffering Jesus in the Poor, “Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, you do unto me.” Mt 25:40
1. Guanella Preethi Nivas
Geddalahalli, Kothanur (P.O.)
Bangalore – 560 077
Karnataka – India
Phone 0091/ (080) 28445501/ 28443333
2. Don Guanella Major Seminary
23 Police Station Rd.
Chennai – 600 056 India
Phone 0091/0 (44) 26274795
3. St. Joseph’s Seminary
Cuddalore – 607 001
Tamil Nadu – India
Phone 0091/ (4142) 296788
4. Guanella Bhavan
Koppaka – Pedavegi (Mandalam)
Eluru – West Godavari (Dt)
Andhra Pradesh – 534 003
Phone (08812) 2i5032