As a Priest/Brother/Sister
- Interest to dedicate one’s life for the call of God.
- The profound desire to respond to the call of God.
- Fondness for the poor and needy.
- competence for prayer, community life, hard work, humility, capacity to endure hardships, aptitude for forgiveness
- Simplicity, honest, sincerity, transparency and frankness
- Imbibing and inculcating human and gospel values and maturity.
- Readiness to abide by the rules and regulations of the congregation.
- Person of good health.
- Moral and Catholic Christian family background (Single mother child).
- Willingness to leave one’s own region and country to dedicate for the universal mission.
- Baptism and Confirmation certificates.
- Conduct and Character certificate from the Parish priest and others who may know the candidates well.
- Certificate of physical fitness from medical centre.
- Educational Certificate.
- Parent’s Marriage Certificate.